On the occasion of the 70th years of India’s Independence and 25 years of India-Ukraine Diplomatic Relations the Embassy of India in Ukraine is organizing a Seminar cum Reception on 15 August 2017 at the Concert Hall, “Ukrainskyi Dim, at 2, Kreshchatyk Street, Kyiv. The event will be jointly inaugurated by Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of India to Ukraine H.E. Mr. Manoj Kumar Bharti along with his spouse Mrs. Anamika Bharti and senior representative of the Ukrainian government. The invitees are foreign diplomats, government officials and prominent personalities, etc. Admission to the venue is by invitations only. On this occasion the exhibition of Rangoli (Art of Colors) from India will also be held in the Central Exhibition Hall of “Ukrainskyi Dim, which is open for public from 15:00 hrs onwards on Tuesday, 15 August 2017. Entrance is free.
- 4th Intentional day of Yoga was celebrated in 20 cities of Ukraine with lots of enthusiasm and zeal on 21 June 2018. Approximately 4861 people actively participated and yoga Aasnas were performed by the citizens of Ukraine and Indian Students.
- People from Bihar are doing magnificent work abroad.
- Passport Seva Devas on 26-27 June 2018
- The 4th International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way holding Yoga Marathon on 23 June 2018 at khreschatyk Street in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev
- Letter writing campaign at international level engaging the Indian diaspora.
- 4th IDY - 3D videos of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, a keen practitioner of Yoga, practicing various Asanas
- Interview with HE Manoj K. Bharti: Breathing benefits of Yoga
- On 21 June 2018, Festival of Yoga at Mariinskyi Park, Kyiv
- Live Streaming of 4th IDY Celebration on 21st June, 2018