Embassy of India, Kyiv organized curtain raiser event of International Day of Yoga 2017 in a grand way on 31 May 2017 at 1830-2100 hrs. at Ukrainskyi Dim, Khreschatyk Street, Kyiv. The Ukrainian Deputy Minister of Youth & Sports and Deputy Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food were the Chief Guests at the event. In the opening remarks, H.E. Mr. Manoj K. Bharti Ambassador of India highlighted the importance of yoga in human life and for bringing peace to the world. Chief Guests also spoke on the event and appreciated India's contribution and initiative in popularizing yoga in the world. They called on Ukrainian people to participate enthusiastically in the yoga marathon and yoga festival to be held on 18 June and 21 June respectively. The programme included yoga presentations by various yoga schools in Ukraine and cultural events on the theme of yoga.
The curtain raiser event was preceded by a press conference organized by the event management company of IDY celebrations on the same day and venue. Around 25 local journalists and media persons were present at the conference. A presentation on yoga and the planned celebrations of IDY in Ukraine was made, followed by Q & A session.
- 4th Intentional day of Yoga was celebrated in 20 cities of Ukraine with lots of enthusiasm and zeal on 21 June 2018. Approximately 4861 people actively participated and yoga Aasnas were performed by the citizens of Ukraine and Indian Students.
- People from Bihar are doing magnificent work abroad.
- Passport Seva Devas on 26-27 June 2018
- The 4th International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way holding Yoga Marathon on 23 June 2018 at khreschatyk Street in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev
- Letter writing campaign at international level engaging the Indian diaspora.
- 4th IDY - 3D videos of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, a keen practitioner of Yoga, practicing various Asanas
- Interview with HE Manoj K. Bharti: Breathing benefits of Yoga
- On 21 June 2018, Festival of Yoga at Mariinskyi Park, Kyiv
- Live Streaming of 4th IDY Celebration on 21st June, 2018