Tremendous Participation of Ukrainians and Indian Diaspora in 3rd IDY 2017 at krystatic street in the heart of Kyiv. It was overwhelming to see participation of more than 2000 people from where cities of Ukraine to make the yoga day a Grand Success. The event has become a Milestone for spreading Yoga, Peace, Friendship and Indian Culture amongst the People of Ukraine. The extra ordinary initiative and Conduct of IDY at such a grand scale by H.E Shri Manoj Kumar Bharti, Ambassador of India in Ukraine has generated a tremendous goodwill which will stand India good in the years to come. Ambassadors of Various countries, Deputy Minister of youth and Sports Mr Mykola Movchan of Ukraine was Chief Guest of event alongwith other Distinguish Guests.
Link to the Live broadcast of event in various parts of cities of Ukraine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMsNP8is0nw&feature=youtu.be
- 4th Intentional day of Yoga was celebrated in 20 cities of Ukraine with lots of enthusiasm and zeal on 21 June 2018. Approximately 4861 people actively participated and yoga Aasnas were performed by the citizens of Ukraine and Indian Students.
- People from Bihar are doing magnificent work abroad.
- Passport Seva Devas on 26-27 June 2018
- The 4th International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way holding Yoga Marathon on 23 June 2018 at khreschatyk Street in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev
- Letter writing campaign at international level engaging the Indian diaspora.
- 4th IDY - 3D videos of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, a keen practitioner of Yoga, practicing various Asanas
- Interview with HE Manoj K. Bharti: Breathing benefits of Yoga
- On 21 June 2018, Festival of Yoga at Mariinskyi Park, Kyiv
- Live Streaming of 4th IDY Celebration on 21st June, 2018