Embassy of India and the Association of Industrial Automation of Ukraine jointly organized a seminar devoted to potential of Indian-Ukrainian cooperation in hi-tech sector on 10thFebruary 2017 in Kyiv. Speaking at the seminar, I highlighted the potential and favourable investment environment available in India for foreign companies in industrial automation. An expert from 'Invest India' agency of Government of India Dr. Aditya Kumar also participated in the event and gave a comprehensive presentation on potential cooperation between India and Ukraine in industrial automation sector.
Ukrainian companies - Luxoft, PassivDom, Smart Factory: IT-Enterprise and Techinservice presented their expertise in the event that was attended by around 60 Ukrainian companies and Indian businessmen based in Ukraine. The event was comprehensively covered by print and electronic media. In the Q & A session, I and the expert from 'Invest India' responded to the questions from representatives of Ukrainian companies. Expert from 'Invest India' had individual meetings with Ukrainian companies interested in establishing business relations with Indian companies.
- Ukrainian Audience Will Watch a Global Premiere of Baahubali 2: The Conclusion, the Most Expected Film in India
(28 April 2017)
- H.E. Mr. Manoj K. Bharti, Ambassador of India to Ukraine, visited Kyiv International University, met with President of the university, Prof. Khachatur V. Khachaturyan
(27 April 2017)
- VISA ON ARRIVAL FOR INDIAN NATIONALS COMING TO UKRAINE FOR TOURISM OR BUSINESS PURPOSES W.E.F. 16.04.2017
(26 April 2017)
- Kyiv Gymnasium of Oriental Languages No. 1 celebrated India Day on 20 April 2017
(22 April 2017)
- Jana-Gana-Mana sung by Ukrainian Kids from Kyiv Gymnasium of Oriental Languages No. 1
(21 April 2017)
- BAHUBALI 2 - THE CONCLUSION, THE FIRST TIME EVER RELEASE IN KIEV OF A MOVIE IN THREE DIFFERENT LANGUAGES (TAMIL, TELUGU & HINDI)
(20 April 2017)
- The Embassy of India celebrated birth anniversary of Babasaheb B.R. Ambedkar in the Embassy premises on April 14, 2017
(19 April 2017)
- Interview of H.E. Mr. Manoj K. Bharti, Ambassador of India to Ukraine in "Landlord" magazine, issue No.3 (17), March 2017.
(12 April 2017)
- Interview of H.E. Mr. Manoj K. Bharti, Ambassador of India to Ukraine in "Ukrainian Tourism" magazine, issue No.2, February 2017.(12 April 2017)
- Mandatory Quoting of Aadhaar For PAN Applications & Filing Return of Income(12 April 2017)