The Ministry of Tourism, Government of India, in collaboration with other Central Ministries, State Governments and Stakeholders, is organizing a “Paryatan Parv” across the country from the 5th to 25th October 2017. The programme is being organized with the objective of drawing focus on the benefits of tourism, showcasing the cultural diversity of the country and reinforcing the principle of "Tourism for All".
Paryatan Parv will have three main components :
» Dekho Apna Desh : To encourage Indians to visit their own country.
This will include Video, Photograph and Blog Competitions of sites visited during the Event, Stories of India through Travelers’ Eyes, on Social Media, Tourism related Quiz, Essay, Debate and Painting Competitions for Students, Television Campaigns to promote travel to J&K and N.E. States.
» Tourism for All : Tourism Events at thirty sites across States in the country.
The activities at these sites will include illumination in and around the Sites, Cultural Programmes of Dance, Music, Theatre, Story Telling, Sensitisation Programmes for Stakeholders around the Sites, Tourism Exhibitions, Showcasing Culture, Cuisine and Handicrafts / Handlooms, Guided Heritage Walks, etc. These will be “People’s Events” with large scale public participation.
» Tourism & Governance : Interactive Sessions & Workshops with Stakeholders on following themes :
1. Skill Development in Tourism Sector 2. Innovation in Tourism 3. For inducting Ex-servicemen as service providers for Taxi Operation 4. Developing Rural Tourism in locations near established Destinations 5. Community Sensitisation Workshops on Home stay and B&B Opportunities
The Parv will be inaugurated at the Humayun’s Tomb on 5th October 2017. Heritage Walks are being organized at the monument from 8 AM to 4 PM along with a Painting Competition for students. The formal inauguration of the event will be held at 5:30 PM at the venue which will include a cultural programme with Meera Bhajans by Vidya Shah and Dastan-e-Amir Khusrau presented by Dr. Syeda Hameed, Zakia Zaheer & Rene Singh. The Paryatan Parv will culminate in a 3 day event in New Delhi from the 23rd to 25th October 2017 which will showcase the cultural diversity of the country, with cultural performances, crafts bazaar, food court showcasing folk and classical dance & music, handicrafts & handlooms and cuisine from all regions and States of the country.
- 6TH ASIA-PACIFIC CONGRESS OF SERICULTURE AND INSECT BIOTECHNOLOGY (APSERI-2019) SCHEDULED DURING MARCH, 2019 AT MYSORE
More details can be seen at http://inserco.org/en/node/10
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- Global Investors Summit 2019, will be held on 23-24 February 2019 at Brilliant Convention Centre in Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
- Due to Demise of former Prime Minister of India and Bharat Ratna, Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee on Thursday 16 August 2018, All cultural activities except Yoga scheduled in the premises of Embassy of India in Kyiv has been Cancelled till 22 August 2018.
- On the occasion of 72nd Independence Day, Flag hoisting ceremony was performed by H.E. Mr. Manoj Kumar Bharti, Ambassador of India in Ukraine, followed by singing of National Anthem. Embassy officials, Indian Diaspora, Indian Students, friend from Ukraine attended the ceremony
- 72nd Independence Day function was celebrated with additional fervor and gaiety at the Embassy of India, Kyiv today morning. Flag hoisting ceremony was performed which was followed by singing of our National Anthem. H.E. Mr. Manoj K. Bharti, Ambassador, read out speech of Hon’ble President on the occasion. The function was well attended by the Indian community and friends of India in Kyiv.
- On the occasion of 72nd Independence Day of Republic of India, Cultural Classes scheduled in the Premises of Embassy of India in Kyiv, for 14th and 15th August 2018 stands CANCEL.
- United Nations social media cards in multiple languages on India's contribution to the UN Peacekeeping Missions
- Celebration of 72nd Independence Day of India
- 11th World Hindi Conference is taking place in Mauritius from 18-20 August 2018.
- 4th Intentional day of Yoga was celebrated in 20 cities of Ukraine with lots of enthusiasm and zeal on 21 June 2018. Approximately 4861 people actively participated and yoga Aasnas were performed by the citizens of Ukraine and Indian Students.
- People from Bihar are doing magnificent work abroad.
- Passport Seva Devas on 26-27 June 2018
- The 4th International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way holding Yoga Marathon on 23 June 2018 at khreschatyk Street in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev
- Letter writing campaign at international level engaging the Indian diaspora.
- 4th IDY - 3D videos of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, a keen practitioner of Yoga, practicing various Asanas
- Interview with HE Manoj K. Bharti: Breathing benefits of Yoga