On 25 January 2017 a conference entitled "Agribusiness-2017: financing instruments, innovative technologies, evaluation and risk management" was organized by International Financial Club "Banker" (magazine "Banker") in Kyiv. The conference has become a platform for exchange of experience between representatives of state government, agricultural companies, insurance companies, banks and investment institutions as well as legal, leasing, auditing and IT-companies. The conference was divided into two parts: "Effective financial decisions" and "Evaluation and Risk Management".
During his address, H.E. Mr. Manoj Kumar Bharti, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of India to Ukraine stated that this year marks 25 years since the day of establishment of diplomatic relations between our countries. India is the largest consumer of oil from Ukraine. It is a huge market, 1.25 billion people live here. As the population of the country is mostly depends on vegetarian food, it receives protein mainly from pulses plants. Therefore, pulses have the greatest prospects for exporting to this country. In 2016 Ukraine supplied to India 100 thousand tons of pulses, but this figure can be increased at least 10 times.
The link for the new about this event on organizes' website is given below:
- 4th Intentional day of Yoga was celebrated in 20 cities of Ukraine with lots of enthusiasm and zeal on 21 June 2018. Approximately 4861 people actively participated and yoga Aasnas were performed by the citizens of Ukraine and Indian Students.
- People from Bihar are doing magnificent work abroad.
- Passport Seva Devas on 26-27 June 2018
- The 4th International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way holding Yoga Marathon on 23 June 2018 at khreschatyk Street in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev
- Letter writing campaign at international level engaging the Indian diaspora.
- 4th IDY - 3D videos of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, a keen practitioner of Yoga, practicing various Asanas
- Interview with HE Manoj K. Bharti: Breathing benefits of Yoga
- On 21 June 2018, Festival of Yoga at Mariinskyi Park, Kyiv
- Live Streaming of 4th IDY Celebration on 21st June, 2018