On the occasion of 40th birth anniversary of Sasha Putrya, young famous painter and laureate of Jawaharlal Nehru, Sasha Putrya Meseum is organizing an annual contest of painting for children.
1. On the occasion of 40th birth anniversary of Sasha Putrya, young famous painter and laureate of Jawaharlal Nehru, Sasha Putrya Meseum is organizing an annual contest of painting for children. Sasha Putrya, a Ukranian artist who started painting at the age of three and painted thousands of art works before dying at the age of 11 from leukemia. Many of her paintings are on display in the Museum in Poltava. She had an intense interest in India though she had never visited the placed. She was said to be buried dressed in Indian saree.
2. Sasha Putrya Meseum is requesting to invite for participation of children of Indian diaspora in Ukraine.
3. Paintings of the children from 6 to 17 years will be accepted from 14.09.2017 to 27.10.2017 at 36000, Poltava, Evropeiskaya Str., 5, Art Museum in the following topics:
(i) Family in my heart
(ii) I am Ukrainian
(iii) My fairy-tale world
(iv) Free style topic
4. The work also can be submitted through “Shanti” Centre (Contact person: Ms. Svitlana Gritsai, Tel No. : 0950864105).
5. All are requested to contribute and participate to the maximum.
- 6TH ASIA-PACIFIC CONGRESS OF SERICULTURE AND INSECT BIOTECHNOLOGY (APSERI-2019) SCHEDULED DURING MARCH, 2019 AT MYSORE
More details can be seen at http://inserco.org/en/node/10
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- Global Investors Summit 2019, will be held on 23-24 February 2019 at Brilliant Convention Centre in Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
- Due to Demise of former Prime Minister of India and Bharat Ratna, Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee on Thursday 16 August 2018, All cultural activities except Yoga scheduled in the premises of Embassy of India in Kyiv has been Cancelled till 22 August 2018.
- On the occasion of 72nd Independence Day, Flag hoisting ceremony was performed by H.E. Mr. Manoj Kumar Bharti, Ambassador of India in Ukraine, followed by singing of National Anthem. Embassy officials, Indian Diaspora, Indian Students, friend from Ukraine attended the ceremony
- 72nd Independence Day function was celebrated with additional fervor and gaiety at the Embassy of India, Kyiv today morning. Flag hoisting ceremony was performed which was followed by singing of our National Anthem. H.E. Mr. Manoj K. Bharti, Ambassador, read out speech of Hon’ble President on the occasion. The function was well attended by the Indian community and friends of India in Kyiv.
- On the occasion of 72nd Independence Day of Republic of India, Cultural Classes scheduled in the Premises of Embassy of India in Kyiv, for 14th and 15th August 2018 stands CANCEL.
- United Nations social media cards in multiple languages on India's contribution to the UN Peacekeeping Missions
- Celebration of 72nd Independence Day of India
- 11th World Hindi Conference is taking place in Mauritius from 18-20 August 2018.
- 4th Intentional day of Yoga was celebrated in 20 cities of Ukraine with lots of enthusiasm and zeal on 21 June 2018. Approximately 4861 people actively participated and yoga Aasnas were performed by the citizens of Ukraine and Indian Students.
- People from Bihar are doing magnificent work abroad.
- Passport Seva Devas on 26-27 June 2018
- The 4th International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way holding Yoga Marathon on 23 June 2018 at khreschatyk Street in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev
- Letter writing campaign at international level engaging the Indian diaspora.
- 4th IDY - 3D videos of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, a keen practitioner of Yoga, practicing various Asanas
- Interview with HE Manoj K. Bharti: Breathing benefits of Yoga